CWNP CWAP - Certified Wireless Analysis Professional
|Number of Exams:
This course is designed to provide students with Wireless LAN analysis and troubleshooting tools.
It introduces the Physical and MAC Layer Formats and Technologies, Protocol Operation and Analysis Tools and their Methodologies. With up-to-date enterprise wireless LAN analysis and troubleshooting concepts, this course delves deeply into the functionality of WLANs, intended operation of the 802.11 protocol and Wi-Fi Alliance specifications, WLAN frame formatting and structure, troubleshooting methodology, and protocol analysis.
This is in-depth training in modern spectrum analysis with a focus on advanced RF behavior analysis, data collection methods, interpreting spectrum plots and charts, and understanding advanced features of WLAN spectrum analyzers.
You Will Learn:
- 802.11 Physical (PHY) Layer Frame Formats and Technologies
- 802.11 MAC Layer Frame Formats and Technologies
- 802.11 Operation and Frame Exchanges
- Spectrum Analysis and Troubleshooting
- Protocol Analysis and Troubleshooting
Who Should Attend:
- Wireless network engineers with at least 3 years of experience in the networking field.
- Principles of Wireless Communications
- 802.11 PHY: Structure & Formats
- The 802.11 MAC
- Protocol Operation
- Spectrum Analysis
- Protocol Analysis: Practical Use
Alabama Computer Solutions is your best choice for CWNP CWAP ,
CWNP CWAP training,
CWNP CWAP certification,
CWNP CWAP certification boot camp,
CWNP CWAP boot camp,
CWNP CWAP certification training,
CWNP CWAP boot camp training,
CWNP CWAP boot camp certification,
CWNP CWAP certification course,
CWNP CWAP course,
training CWNP CWAP ,
certification CWNP CWAP ,
boot camp CWNP CWAP ,
certification CWNP CWAP boot camp,
certification CWNP CWAP training,
boot camp CWNP CWAP training,
certification CWNP CWAP course.