Microsoft Word 2010 - Level 1
This course is for students who want to learn to use the most widely used features of Microsoft Word 2010. It will provide a good foundation before getting into more advanced features.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create and edit a Word document.
- format text and paragraphs.
- insert a table.
- insert special characters and graphical objects.
- control the page setup and appearance of a Word document.
- proofread documents for accuracy.
Lesson 1: Creating a Word Document
Lesson 2: Editing a Word Document
Lesson 3: Formatting Text in a Word Document
- Change Font Styles
- Highlight Text in a Document
Lesson 4: Formatting Paragraphs in a Word Document
- Set Tabs to Align Text
- Modify the Layout of a Paragraph
- Create Lists
- Apply Borders and Shading
- Apply Styles
- Manage Formatting
Lesson 5: Inserting Tables in a Word Document
- Create a Table
- Modify a Table
- Format a Table
- Convert Text to a Table
Lesson 6: Inserting Special Characters and Graphical Objects
- Insert Symbols and Special Characters
- Insert Illustrations in a Document
Lesson 7: Controlling the Appearance of the Pages in a Word Document
- Control the Layout of a Page
- Apply a Page Border and Color
- Add Watermarks
- Add Headers and Footers
Lesson 8: Proofreading a Word Document
- Check Spelling and Grammar
- Use the Thesaurus
- Customize the AutoCorrect Options
Alabama Computer Solutions is your best choice for Word 2010,
Word 2010 training,
Word 2010 certification,
Word 2010 certification boot camp,
Word 2010 boot camp,
Word 2010 certification training,
Word 2010 boot camp training,
Word 2010 boot camp certification,
Word 2010 certification course,
Word 2010 course,
training Word 2010,
certification Word 2010,
boot camp Word 2010,
certification Word 2010 boot camp,
certification Word 2010 training,
boot camp Word 2010 training,
certification Word 2010 course.